Company: Huse Culinary
Posted on: February 10, 2020
Description: Porter Essential Job FunctionsReasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Communicate all food equipment concerns to management.
- Be accurate in presentation, cleanliness, and timing.
- Assume 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Be sure all food item temperatures are cooked and served at
- Prepare variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, and
other food items for cooking in a variety of kitchen
- Ensure food is cooked according to standard portion sizes and
- Assist with and maintain a clean and sanitary work
- Assist with cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing kitchen,
walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Maintain a professional kitchen environment by actively
participating in routine and special cleaning projects.
- Record HACCP and line checks daily.
- Follow closing checklist to properly close kitchen stations and
assist others in closing the kitchen.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the
Executive and Sous Chefs.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and maintain a positive
attitude with a pleasant demeanor.
- Be a team player. Support and be supported by your co-workers..
Requirements: Porter Job Requirements
- Minimum 6 months of experience as Porter.
- Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling
- Restaurant experience preferred.Porter Work Environment/General
Physical Requirements (subject to reasonable accommodation if
- Ability to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, and
lifting/carrying up to 40 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the restaurants
requirements. Will require weekend, evening, and some
- Must maintain regular attendance.Porter Uniform
- Black slip resistant shoes
- Full length black pants
- White chef coat provided
- Company hat work during shiftEqual Employment Opportunity
PolicyHuse Culinary, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.Dishwasher Job Functions
DisclaimerThe above statement reflects the general functions of
this job and shall not be interpreted as a detailed description of
all the work requirements inherent in this role. The immediate
supervisor may expand upon the above list if it is determined that
additional duties fall within the partners' scope of
Keywords: Huse Culinary, Fishers , PORTER, Other , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!