Senior OS Lead
Company: Capital Group
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Req ID: 30285 Experience Level: Professional Other Location(s):
N/A Relocation offered:No Travel required:None Come grow with us At
Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include
absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it's more than
that. It's smart and highly driven people united in purpose to
serve our investors and one another. Bring your energy and unique
perspective to Capital and you'll have the opportunity to grow with
us professionally, personally, and financially. You'll be part of a
team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You'll work
alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers
while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong
friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return
for your contributions, you'll receive premier compensation and
benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the
most generous. Through the collective effort of over 150 associates
in 29 offices in 15 countries across Capital, we build and maintain
a physical environment which promotes associate productivity and
supports the culture and diversity of each of our locations. The
Office Services Coordinator Senior in the Carmel, IN. office helps
to drive this mission by facilitating efficient daily operation of
the site, leading support programs, and coordinating other team
member---s roles in those programs. This associate serves as a
reliable source of factual information related to Office Services
and company guidelines, processes, practices, and procedures. Role
summary: Demonstrates a general understanding of all functional OS
areas and an advanced knowledge level in assigned area(s), working
under direction only as needed. Provides office support services to
internal customers by identifying, analyzing, and resolving
business issues. Manages vendor relationships, budgets, and
contract negotiations for assigned functional area(s). Primary
- Directs and manages vendor relationships including providing
leadership in negotiating contracts, ensuring agreed service levels
are attained, and providing feedback to vendors.
- Develops and maintains effective professional relationships
with key internal customers, business units and colleagues within
their local site and cross-site.
- Develops a positive relationship with building engineers to
oversee daily facilities operations to ensure service levels are
met with minimal to no impact to business.
- Proactively identifies, analyzes, and resolves business issues
with minimal input and direction from manager. Develops
alternatives and implements new processes. Monitors progress after
resolution and makes adjustments as needed.
- Facilitates meetings and discussions.
- Assists with team workflow and acts as backup to manager/senior
manager with daily operations.
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) in multiple areas (e.g.,
Ergonomics, safety and security issue response).
- Support and respond appropriately to event and crisis
- May actively participate in and/or lead various projects.
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of building systems and
operations, 3-5 years of experience in facility or property
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate work among external third
parties as well as internal functions.
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and develop/maintain
working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable
effective completion of business objectives.
- Demonstrates effective facilitating with peers or team.
- Demonstrates high proficiency of Microsoft Office and other
- Provides leadership for the team:
- Provides direction to other associates and assists them in
completing their assignments.
- Participates in the training and develpment of other
- Provides feedback to manager regarding special training
requirements and/or suggestions for associate development.
- Analyzes information, identifies issues/trends and makes
recommendations accordingly. Core requirements:
- Manages oversight of the janitorial vendor.
- Leads the IND CG Green program by overseeing recycle programs
and site or global wide CG Green initiatives.
- Provides oversight of all flooring & fabric cleaning.
- Acts as the primary contact for moves.
- Provides additional department and/or team back-up
responsibilities. Working conditions: The responsibilities of this
position may require associates to respond and/or work outside
normal business hours. Company Overview: Founded in 1931, Capital
Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted investment
management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more
than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our
clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right,
millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and
financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a
comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and
outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our
workplace sets us apart from other employers. We are an equal
opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state
and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all
decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our
policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender
and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation,
citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or
affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of
domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. Nearest Major
Keywords: Capital Group, Fishers , Senior OS Lead, Other , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!