Senior Facilities Professional
Company: Capital Group
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Req ID: 30285
Experience Level: Professional
Other Location(s): N/A
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that
include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it's
more than that. It's smart and highly driven people united in
purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you'll have
the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and
financially. You'll be part of a team that genuinely cares about
helping you succeed. You'll work alongside talented colleagues,
many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple
roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in
our communities. In return for your contributions, you'll receive
premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement
plan that ranks among the most generous.
Through the collective effort of over 150 associates in 29 offices
in 15 countries across Capital, we build and maintain a physical
environment which promotes associate productivity and supports the
culture and diversity of each of our locations.
The Senior Facilities Professional in the Carmel, IN. office helps
to drive this mission by facilitating efficient daily operation of
the site, leading support programs, and coordinating other team
members roles in those programs. This associate serves as a
reliable source of factual information related to Office Services
and company guidelines, processes, practices, and procedures.
Demonstrates a general understanding of all functional OS areas and
an advanced knowledge level in assigned area(s), working under
direction only as needed. Provides office support services to
internal customers by identifying, analyzing, and resolving
business issues. Manages vendor relationships, budgets, and
contract negotiations for assigned functional area(s).
Primary responsibilities/essential functions:
- Directs and manages vendor relationships including providing
leadership in negotiating contracts, ensuring agreed service levels
are attained, and providing feedback to vendors.
- Develops and maintains effective professional relationships
with key internal customers, business units and colleagues within
their local site and cross-site.
- Develops a positive relationship with building engineers to
oversee daily facilities operations to ensure service levels are
met with minimal to no impact to business.
- Proactively identifies, analyzes, and resolves business issues
with minimal input and direction from manager. Develops
alternatives and implements new processes. Monitors progress after
resolution and makes adjustments as needed.
- Facilitates meetings and discussions.
- Assists with team workflow and acts as backup to manager/senior
manager with daily operations.
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) in multiple areas (e.g.,
Ergonomics, safety and security issue response).
- Support and respond appropriately to event and crisis
- May actively participate in and/or lead various
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of building systems and
operations, 3-5 years of experience in facility or property
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate work among external third
parties as well as internal functions.
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and develop/maintain
working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable
effective completion of business objectives.
- Demonstrates effective facilitating with peers or
- Demonstrates high proficiency of Microsoft Office and other
- Provides leadership for the team:
- Provides direction to other associates and assists them in
completing their assignments.
- Participates in the training and develpment of other
- Provides feedback to manager regarding special training
requirements and/or suggestions for associate development.
- Analyzes information, identifies issues/trends and makes
- Manages oversight of the janitorial vendor.
- Leads the IND CG Green program by overseeing recycle programs
and site or global wide CG Green initiatives.
- Provides oversight of all flooring & fabric cleaning.
- Acts as the primary contact for moves.
- Provides additional department and/or team back-up
The responsibilities of this position may require associates to
respond and/or work outside normal business hours.
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world's largest and
most trusted investment management companies and home to the
American Funds. We manage more than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and
our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every
day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the
world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership
and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term
investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our
competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with
all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when
making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity
employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex
(including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and
related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual
orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political
activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a
victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Nearest Major Market:Indianapolis
Keywords: Capital Group, Fishers , Senior Facilities Professional, Other , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!