Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current
Warehouse - Material Handler job in Whitestown for a long-term
temporary to hire opportunity. As a Warehouse Material Handler you
will manually move freight, load trucks, and perform other shipping
and receiving related tasks within the warehouse. If you meet the
qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Material Handler job
• Remove inventory from conveyor and load onto truck
• Stack items according to company standards
• Pick orders from warehouse inventory
• Assist with loading and unloading trucks.
• Unload, move, and store a variety of materials, parts, and
• Utilize power and manual lifts as well as transfer equipment
• Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or
• Operate RF Scanners
• May perform tasks such as: cycle counts, inventory control and
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• High School Diploma
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to consistently lift 25-30 pounds while operating in
fast paced environment
• At least one year of prior relevant experience is preferred but
• Ability to pass a client specific background check
We have openings on both the first shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00am –
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr plus overtime when needed. This
is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this Warehouse - Material
Handler job in Whitestown, or any related opportunities with