Painter (Overnights) 3rd Shift
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Applies paint to suspension systems by use of spray guns.
- Preps and loads suspension systems and other components.
- Cleans, adjusts, and maintains paint guns and other related
- Cleans and maintains the paint booth.
- Collects and properly stores waste paint and solvents in
accordance with procedures.
- Performs inspection on products utilizing Total Quality Mgmt.
concepts and other methods.
- Performs preventive maintenance (PM) on equipment and machines,
- Reports daily activities on work orders, KanBan cards, and
other media, as required.
- Conducts required quality control (QC) checks using basic
- Keeps work area clean, organized, and free of hazards.
- Exercises safe work habits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Mechanical aptitude with a demonstrated ability to work in
- Ability to spray paint as part of a production process.
- Experience performing inspections within a production
- Experience performing PM on machines and equipment.
- Ability to meet production standards by adhering to established
- Ability to identifying and report on problems while
- Must be able to physically lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited program.
- Ability to function as an effective team member.
- Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Hendrickson, Fishers , Painter (Overnights) 3rd Shift, Other , Lebanon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!