Receiving Inspector- Product Auditor
Company: Pitney Bowes Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Receiving Inspector- Product Auditor for Pitney Bowes, you
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the
inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can
be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
A passionate auditor who can deliver mechanical insights,
troubleshoot mechanical machines and ensure quality assurance. You
are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is
committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humor
and positivity to build a winning team.
- Perform inspections for a wide variety of mechanical (turnings,
stampings, plastic covers/bezels, casting gears, etc.), printers,
electronic displays and android/ windows- based tablets.
- Visually verify electrical parts and assemblies such as wiring
harnesses, printed wiring assemblies, power supplies and line
- Perform product audit inspections to established procedures on
complex products such as inserters, postage meters, scales and
product configuration kits.
- Perform receiving inspection and sample checks. Record results
- Issue reports as requested
- Work under minimum supervision, prioritizing workload and
interfacing with a variety of departments and suppliers.
- Assist/Document internal audits and other quality assurance
activities (ISO, TUV, UL, etc.)
As a Receiving Inspector- Product Auditor, you have:
- Computer skills- familiarly with MS operating systems,
Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word) suite including 0365
(knowledge of SAP is a plus).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with new technology (Tablets, Online
spreadsheets, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and
- Experience working with mechanical inspection equipment such as
micrometers, calipers, height stands, optical comparator and thread
- The ability to perform mechanical inspections from simple
checks to first article layouts of complicated parts. Be able to
maintain accurate records.
- Minimum of High School diploma, technical school or college
- 2-5 years receiving inspection experience- Mechanical,
Electrical, Visual incoming inspection, product audit of business
- Ability to walk/stand for extended periods of time and lift up
to 50 pounds
- ASQ certification (which is a plus)
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to
the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Within our Sending Technology Solutions team, we provide a full
range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and
support services and supplies that enable our clients to
efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our
Solutions business between our North America operations, comprising
the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our International operations.
We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximately
one million meters installed.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are
encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with
disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should
refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with
Keywords: Pitney Bowes Inc., Fishers , Receiving Inspector- Product Auditor, Other , Whitestown, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!