Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at
American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form the acronym CARE, they are our guiding principles and create
the framework for all of our relationships with customers, team
members, families and the community at large.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members,
residents, and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have
implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19
vaccination(s) for all employees, including contracted third-party
staff, and new hires effective August 1, 2021. In accordance with
our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality
care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all
employees is essential for our customer's safety and health. Should
you have any questions regarding this, please speak with your
recruiting contact directly.
The Company understands and respects that a limited number of
candidates may have personal reasons for not receiving the vaccine.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through their Executive Director once
Proudly serving our customers for almost 20 years with a long
history of excellent outcomes, ASC is Indiana owned and operated.
We take great pride in our heritage, incorporating Hoosier
hospitality in all that we do. We value our customers because they
are our teachers, coaches, neighbors and family.
Our commitment to our team:
- PayActiv - Have immediate access to up to 50% for your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Telehealth options also available
- Nurse & CNA preceptor program - Become a mentor and get
- Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN
or RN higher education and training
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource
available for anyone in the ASC family
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by
providing them with care and compassion.
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- Provides care in a manner that protects and promotes residents
rights, dignity, privacy, confidentially, self-determination, and
- Assists in activities of daily living (ADLs) including bathing,
grooming, dressing, mobility, transferring, and feeding of assigned
- Ability to display tactful, cheerful, and enthusiastic
disposition with all residents and family members.
- Successful completion of a state approved Nursing Assistant or
Home Health Aide training and competency evaluation program or a
HHA or C.N.A competency evaluation program approved by the
- Customer Service focus and the ability to demonstrate the core
values listed above is a must!
- Certified in CPR and First Aide Certification or willing to
obtain upon hire.
About our Senior Living Division
Our Senior Living Division offers team members the opportunity
to advance their career while working in a fast paced and rewarding
environment. We take pride in offering our residents more than just
a place to rest their head. As a member of the Senior Living
division, you will have the opportunity to use your skills to
enhance the lifestyles of our residents and help them explore their
passions. Our whole-person centered care focuses on nurturing the
physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual well-being of our
residents. The hands-on experience you will gain allows you the
opportunity to create meaningful relationships with your team and
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority
/ Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.