Mortgage Loan Originator.
Company: Fifth Third Bank
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Make banking a Fifth Third better
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to
take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third
Performs a wide range of duties relating to the origination of
residential 1st mortgage loans for outside referrals. Meets
standards and objectives defined by management for mortgage loan
sales and cross-selling objectives. Assumes overall responsibility
for the residential mortgage loan from application to closing.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas
and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies
and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right
thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and
behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating
within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently
identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks
of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop referral contacts (realtors, builders, professional and
- Maintain knowledge of Fifth Third Mortgage Company's policies
- Maintain knowledge of available loan products, processing
procedures, and underwriting and general departmental
- Follow defined protocol for escalation exceptions.
- Take applicant applications by completing Fannie Mae form 1003
on the laptop.
- Utilize the laptop for communication and access of daily rates,
applicant credit reports, Loan Prospector responses and
transmitting the loan to LOMAS.
- Collect appropriate documentation from each applicant and
deliver loan package in the time frames set by management.
- Manage pipeline for all originated loans through closing and
complete required management reports.
- Communicate with branches and/or applicants of providing timely
updates and progress reports.
- Maintain high levels of customer service while managing each
applicant's and support staff's expectations.
- Attend and participate in all Consumer Lending meetings as
required by management.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent mandatory. Four-year college
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government lending
- Knowledge of residential mortgage processing, underwriting, and
- Knowledge of federal lending regulations governing real estate
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and customer service skills.
- Proven computer skills.
- Basic sales technique skills.
- Strong desire to excel in a competitive environment.
- This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of
employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
The NMLS web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides
the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this
Mortgage Loan Originator.
LOCATION -- Fishers, Indiana 46038
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an
engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal
employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of
race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran
status or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Fifth Third Bank, Fishers , Mortgage Loan Originator., Other , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!