Shipping & Receiving Operator Ethanol Plant
Company: Valero Energy Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for loading ethanol and distiller's grain, as well
as the movement of trucks and rails cars on the plant site. Ensure
maximum production quantity and quality while supporting the
policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Operates and maintains all processes associated with product
storage and loading.
- Loads ethanol into trucks and railcars.
- Loads distiller's grains into trucks, railcars, and
- Takes samples of ethanol and distiller's grains for
- Operates meters, bulk weighers, and scales to facilitate
- Creates tickets and issues paperwork to drivers.
- Operates locomotive or rail mover to move railcars on plant
site to facilitate loading of product.
- Operates large machinery and equipment such as front end
loaders and lifts.
- Participates in safety, health, and environmental
- Performs preventive maintenance tasks as required.
- Performs routine housekeeping duties to maintain a clean work
- Monitors area equipment and assists with maintenance as
- Communicates regularly with local rail service to facilitate
rail movement activities.
This position is hourly nonexempt status, which means you are
eligible for overtime pay.
About Valero Renewables - Linden
Valero's Linden ethanol plant is located near Linden, Indiana,
about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. The bio-refinery sits on
approximately 80 acres and started ethanol production in August
2007. The facility uses a dry-grind production method and
state-of-the-art technology to maintain industry-leading standards
in production, safety, product quality and environmental
stewardship. The Linden plant annually processes approximately 46
million bushels of corn into 130 million gallons of denatured
ethanol and 385,000 tons of distillers grains co-products. The
bio-refinery employs approximately 70 full-time personnel.
Valero's employees are the heart of its success, and there is a
reason why the company is an employer of choice in the fuels
manufacturing and marketing industry. It's not just the excellent
benefits package, or the opportunities for personal growth, it's
also the caring and committed culture of the organization that
makes everyone feel like they're truly part of a team. For more
information, visit Valero.com.
Valero is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants are
encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment
without regard to legally protected status including sexual
orientation, gender identity, Women, Minorities, Individuals with
Disabilities and protected Veterans.
Keywords: Valero Energy Corporation, Fishers , Shipping & Receiving Operator Ethanol Plant, Other , Linden, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!