WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and
quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the
world's largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain,
AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent
seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn
seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research
programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that
gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products,
regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our
seed brands - AgriGold, LG Seeds and PRIDE Seeds - and our digital
ag platform Advantage Acre, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates
commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships,
delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and
inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential
part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue
individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity,
safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a
culture where we value our employees' passion and believe in giving
people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel
in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at
agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and
Work as a part of the sales team to support our dealer network.
The Customer Care Specialist will help to lead the team in
understanding and implementing administrative process work flow
including shipment of product, account balance and settlement.
- Provide a first-rate customer care experience for the LG Sales
teams and customer base.
- Develop, coach and lead the respective sales team on the
understanding and implementation of administrative processes.
- Focus on continuous improvement that may include the
opportunity to become a subject matter expert.
- Responsible for the coordination of product shipment to dealer
- Maintain data integrity as it relates to respective dealer
- Responsible for meeting corporate deadlines concerning
- Communicate and implements brand directives.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service
- Responsible for projecting a positive image of LG Seeds and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor and/or Associates of Science in Business or related
- Knowledge of seed industry preferred
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service and good listening skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization and record keeping skills
- Process improvement focused
- Superior leadership and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks meet deadlines
- Ability to learn multiple computer software programs for data
collection and retrieval
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Ability to work required hours
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Some overnight travel required
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We
value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and
inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.