Temporary - Support
Company: Purdue University
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Temporary Part -Time RN COVID-19 Vaccination Administrators
will conduct COVID-19 vaccination administration activities at the
four rural clinics operated by North Central Nursing Clinics for
Purdue University. The RN's will provide education, vaccination,
medical support and documentation through the state Zotec platform.
These temporary roles are anticipated to run mid-May through
mid-August of 2021. The four Indiana clinic locations include
Delphi, Monon, Wolcott and Burlington.
Qualified applicants should be available to work at least two
(2) 8 am to 5 pm shifts per week.
- Associate Degree from State Board Approved School of
- Indiana State RN licensure or qualified to apply for
- Availability to work at least two (2) 8 am to 5 pm shifts per
- This posting represents six (6) temporary positions
- A background check will be required
- FLSA: Non-Exempt (Eligible For Overtime)
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals,
including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and
veterans are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Purdue University, Fishers , Temporary - Support, Other , Delphi, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!