Warehouse Maintenance Technician
Company: NFI Industries
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the basic repairs
and upkeep of basic repair tasks generated by day to day operation
of the warehouse as directed by the Operations Supervisor/Manager,
or General Manager.
- Mon-Fri 12pm - 8:30pm
- Mon-Fri 4:30pm - 1am
- may require weekend and shift coverage as necessary
- Evaluates mechanical and/or electrical failures in production
equipment to determine appropriate corrective action.
- Performs preventative maintenance, troubleshoots and repairs
all production equipment as needed.
- Responsible for operating the production machinery according to
establish production needs/requirements while inspecting finished
products for quality.
- Responsible for set-up, loading, starting, adjusting process
variables, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and properly shutting down
process equipment in accordance with published production schedules
and product specifications.
- Ensures all broken equipment is reported timely to Operations
- Communicates required repaired list of broken items to
Operations Supervisor/Manager on a timely manner.
- Communicates items that cannot be repaired and would an outside
vendor to be called in a timely manner.
- Maintain tools required and maximum time is given to purchase
- Supports the Safety Program of the facility and ensures all
maintenance related areas of the warehouse meet all appropriate
federal and company regulations.
- Makes recommendations to the Operations Manager on items that
need repair or upgrade.
- Maintains a list of all contractors /vendors.
- Responsible for notifying the shift supervisor of significant
deviations from normal operating conditions.
- Responsible for assisting packers and material handling
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 4-6 years or
- Administer on-site training based on needs and
- Self Starter with "Can -do " attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in varying facility conditions.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field
- Relies on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish
- Works under general supervision
- Have a certain degree of creativity and latitude is
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any
employee of NFI about this opening. All resumes submitted by search
firms/employment agencies to any employee at NFI via-email, the
internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole
property of NFI, unless such search firms/employment agencies were
engaged by NFI for this position and a valid agreement
Keywords: NFI Industries, Fishers , Warehouse Maintenance Technician, Other , Whitestown, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!