Posted on: June 12, 2021
Storable is looking for a Product Owner to
define, validate, and deliver software improvements to delight and
solve problems for a large enterprise client. You will work with
colleagues across product, marketing, design, analytics,
engineering, and client success to define opportunities to build
features and make regular improvements in reliability and accuracy.
Your success will be measured in progress toward the achievement of
your teams business objective, which is centered on building a
better experience for storage operators.
All applicants must be currently authorized to work in
the United States on a full-time basis.
- You must reside in the following states: TX, NC, CO,
KS, MO, PA, IL, IN, FL.
What youll do:
- Conduct user testing on potential features to validate the
value of a proposed change
- Write actionable user stories that have clear acceptance
criteria and are broken down into the smallest valuable
- Collaborate with the UX Designers to create screen mockups and
- Prioritize the product backlog to best achieve key business
- Ensure that the work produced by the development team creates
the intended value
- Sequence the product roadmap in collaboration with the
CubeSmart Project Manager to make measurable progress against
- Preview proposed changes and review working software with the
team as well as internal and external stakeholders to ensure a
product change is understood, communicated, and properly
What youll need to bring to the table:
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information from many
sources and assemble those inputs into a plan to deliver the most
- Experience working in a nimble product delivery organization
where product, design, and engineering work in close
- Familiarity working with Agile Scrum methodologies, including
the ability to write actionable and detailed user stories
- Passion for understanding user behavior and building great
online user experiences
- Strong communication skills.The ability to articulate why you
are making certain improvements, what you hope to learn from them,
and how they fit into a larger overall strategy
- Superior customer facing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Talent for building advocacy and buy-in among colleagues
- Ability to navigate hard conversations and produce desired
outcomes for all participants
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
At Storable, we believe storage operators should have one
partner they can trust to help you get the results they need for
their business. Thats why weve built the industrys first fully
integrated platform that offers facility management software,
facility websites, marketing programs and services, payments, and
deeply integrated tenant insurance capabilities all in one
We leverage our platform in combination with our over 25 years
of storage industry expertise to help our thousands of storage
customers achieve their tenant experience and operational
efficiency objectives every single day.
Benefits and Perks:
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including
short- and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching,
company-provided life insurance, and more.
- Engage remotely! Since March of 2020, we transitioned to a
fully remote environment and we run regular contests, trivia games
and remote happy hours.
- Instant-Access & Flexible vacation. We trust you, so we have a
take what you need vacation policy. No waiting to use it or need
- Do More, Be More Company rewards and recognition that add up
and can be redeemed for once-in-a-lifetime Bucketlist
- Get active in the community by joining one of our many
quarterly offsite volunteer and community service events.
- Fun company events, including Halloween costume contests, ugly
sweater competitions, baseball game outings, ice cream socials,
food trucks, and more.
Storable is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
(EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin,
citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion,
creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard
to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Storable
will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals
Keywords: Storable, Fishers , Product Owner, Other , Zionsville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!