Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Company: AgReliant Genetics
Posted on: June 12, 2021
WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and
quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the
world's largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain,
AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent
seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn
seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research
programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that
gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products,
regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our
seed brands - AgriGold, LG Seeds and PRIDE Seeds - and our digital
ag platform Advantage Acre, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates
commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships,
delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and
inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential
part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue
individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity,
safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a
culture where we value our employees' passion and believe in giving
people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel
in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at
agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and
Responsible for driving the execution of recruiting strategies
to attract, assess, hire and retain top, diverse talent. Act as a
subject matter expert by partnering with hiring managers, key
stakeholders and HR to provide full cycle recruiting to source and
interview high caliber, diverse slate of candidates and ultimately
hiring exceptional talent, while also meeting the expectations of
the overall business strategy. Create a positive candidate
experience for every candidate, passive or active and ensure every
candidate feels respected and valued throughout the hiring process.
Represent the Company and position's value proposition and story in
a compelling and authentic manner.
Talent Acquisition Life Cycle
- Own, manage and drive the full lifecycle recruiting process
from sourcing funnel through candidate verifications.
- Develop positions profiles and postings that are thorough,
attractive and accurate for candidates.
- Utilize creative recruiting strategies that contribute to build
an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Post positions on the ATS and other sites, as deemed
- Develops a strategic sourcing strategy for each open role to
find the best candidate by understanding the business, functional
dynamics, and realities of the open position to find best fit
- Creatively and actively source passive candidates to build deep
pipelines of top, diverse talent for key or strategic roles.
- Interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience
and knowledge in relation to position requirements, while gauging
candidates' motivation for the position.
- Provide candidate assessments and recommend viable candidates
to hiring managers.
- Lead offer negotiations with the candidate and initiate
- Initiate verifications and references
- Manage all candidate tracking and status updates in the
Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Manage candidate & hiring manager communications to ensure a
- Continuously follow & improve centralized TA processes to meet
the needs of the business; maintain and support regular ATS
activity and status reports.
Talent Acquisition Compliance
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to and
that best practice recruitment guidelines are administered
throughout the recruitment process.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and
safeguarding the Company, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.
Talent Acquisition Partnership
- Partner with hiring leaders & HR to develop recruitment
strategies, understand position requirements, set expectations and
maintain communications throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Partner closely with HR and compensation to manage the
selection and offer process including offer formulation,
recommendation & approval process, extension of verbal offer and
- Cultivates, develops and maintains strong partnerships with the
business, candidates, team members and cross functional team
- Partner with hiring managers and colleagues to manage
full-cycle recruitment process, including employee referral and
sourcing and diversity strategies (internally/externally, and
agency and direct sourcing/networking methods)
- Partners with their client group to determine needs for
developing a pipeline of candidates for specific positions.
- Builds strong relationships and trust - with candidates, talent
acquisition team, hiring managers, functional leaders, and HR
- Provides regular communication on progress of roles to business
and HR, is main point of contact for candidate throughout
recruiting process and follows up and follows through on
- Partner with business leaders to establish and manage their
talent acquisition needs and deliver top talent.
Talent Acquisition Trends, Tools and Technology
- Stay ahead of trends & market dynamics and provide meaningful
data insights to business leaders & HR that help inform workforce
- Research and provide insight on competitors and peer
organizations as well as participate in diversity recruiting events
- Utilizes a variety of tools and techniques (including social
media) to network and connect with candidates.
- Utilizes and maintains ATS to create accurate reporting updates
on results, KPI's, trends, etc.
- Continuously improving the recruiting life cycle and processes
for efficiency, improved experiences, and aligned with the business
- Initiate relocation process, where applicable
- Initiate visa and immigration matters, as needed.
- Bachelor degree required.
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in a dynamic internal
recruiting role serving all levels of the organization, entry-level
to VP positions for technical and non-technical roles, which
required influencing and partnership to accomplish goals
- Proven experience partnering and building strong, productive
relationships with clients, partners, and team members.
- Experience within consultative recruiting model.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems.
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing talent through social media
- Experience developing sourcing /recruiting strategies that
continually feed the candidate pipeline based on market
availability and existing internal candidate pool.
- Experience navigating negotiations involving competitive offers
- Deep analytic skills with the ability to create measure and
report on workflow and metrics internal partners.
- Strong understanding of immigration and mobility practices
- Experience hiring in Canada, preferred.
- Very high EQ, empathy and self-awareness. It is not about you,
it is about the team, the company and the clients and customers
that we aim to please and provide a five-star experience.
- Expertise in business focus area, staying abreast of both
internal business and external competitive market.
- Strong and proven networking ability, continuously generating
and driving a healthy and talented pipeline of candidates through a
variety of channels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Self-motivated, driven, go-getter mentality.
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently in an ambiguous
- Must be able to manage conflicting priorities, while being
extremely adaptable, agile and flexible.
- Highly detail oriented, ability to multi-task and manage
multiple deadline-oriented projects is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication, highly organized with
a focus on delivering business results,
- Skilled in negotiation, judgment, decision-making and the
ability to influence,
- Takes initiative, is pro-active with strong follow through and
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs (if applicable)
- Ability to travel up to 10 %
- Must have valid driver's license and meet MVR Requirements
Keywords: AgReliant Genetics, Fishers , Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Westfield, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!