Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: July 19, 2021
We are seeking a Maintenance Manager for a large tomato
processing company that produces canned tomatoes (diced,
stewed, etc.) with various flavorings, tomato juice, ketchup,
tomato sauces, salsa and other tomato related products.
Job Qualifications/ Job Duties
- 4 year Technical degree or equivalent
- Certifications not required; however, certificates in the
following areas are valuable: Government Approvals Electrical,
Boiler, Hydraulics, Chemical Handling, Programming, OSHA, Welding,
- 10 years’ experience in any three (3) of the major areas listed
below in a plant environment: Facilities Management, Equipment
Maintenance, Engineering, Project Leadership, Preventative
- Computer proficiency – Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, &
- Electrical skills – knowledge of industrial electricity, Power
- Mechanical skills – knowledge/ability in industrial
- Welding skills
- Knowledge of Hydraulic & Pneumatic systems
- oversee a variety of functions within the Maintenance
Department including the development and implementation of
processes to minimize mechanical downtime and optimize preventative
- ensure efficient operation and cost effective repair of
equipment and infrastructure.
- Supervise 4 Shift Supervisors and 25 FTEs
- People Development
- Project Work
- Salary: $60,000 to $70,000 annually
- OT paid at straight time after 45 hrs per week. Supervisors
average $5000 to $7000 per year in OT.
- Benefits package: Medical, Life, STD/LTD, 401k Profit Sharing
Retirement, HSA, Paid Vacation, Flex spending account, 9 Paid
Holidays, Employee Assistance Program.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Fishers , Maintenance Manager, Other , Elwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!