ASSISTANT DIRECTOR CUSTODIAL SERVICES - K12 SCHOOLS
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 13, 2021
SSC Services for Education is known for
our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe
that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our
associates’ knowledge and experience alongside SSC’s extensive
training, providing supportive management, and offering
unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career
advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that
differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a
Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a
member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great
as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own
future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of
the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through
their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude.
The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the
As an Assistant Director of Custodial Services, you
are responsible for assisting in overseeing all custodial services
provided to a K12 School District. You will manage shifts and
oversee the work flow for all custodial staff within the
district. Provide excellent customer service to the
Administration and students.
- Establishes and reviews standards and work procedures for all
associates in accordance with established policies and practices of
- Plans work schedules, hours, areas of work, and job duties to
ensure adequate services are rendered to all areas.
- Interviews, selects, hires, evaluates, and recommends
termination of facility personnel in accordance with facility
- Orients, trains, develops and supervises all associates.
- Performs regular inspections and evaluations of the facility;
recommends action items; assists with relocations within the
- Conducts regular staff meetings and communicates with members
of other departments to coordinate activities.
- Schedules major project work, assuring that adequate staff and
supplies are available.
- Conducts regular inventory of supplies.
- Assists department director with budgets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in custodial services in a K12 or College
campus environment or Housekeeping Services experience from Hotels,
corporate, or Hosptial services
- Previous experience in a supervisory position managing
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality
and customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication, and problem solving
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products,
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More
about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Req ID: 600851
Keywords: Compass Group, Fishers , ASSISTANT DIRECTOR CUSTODIAL SERVICES - K12 SCHOOLS, Other , WESTFIELD, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!