QMA - Qualified Medication Aide
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Posted on: September 15, 2021
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you an individual who has a desire to advance your knowledge
within medicine, while assisting seniors with activities of daily
living? We will put you on a career-path the day you walk- in!
We are seeking individuals who are passionate and eager to grow
alongside an outstanding team.
What's in it for you?
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing nurse aides to advance
their career with online training and earn more money along the
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to
help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90
- Bonuses for attendance, gas, and referrals
- Weekly Pay
- Shift Differentials
- And so much more!
What you'll be doing
- Growing your career through our Apprenticeship Program!
- Providing care and compassion to ensure the residents best
physical and emotional well-being
- Safely preparing, administering, and documenting all
medications used in the health campus
- Maintaining resident records regarding medication distribution,
leisure activities, incidents and observations
- Verifying that any medications brought into the health campus
by a newly admitted resident are examined and identified by the
attending physician or the facility pharmacy or pharmacist
- Following health campus policies and procedures regarding the
destroying of medications
Join a growing company that invest in their employees. We would
love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
LOCATION:St. Elizabeth HealthcareDelphiIndianaTEXT ONE OF OUR
RECRUITERS:Lezley (765) 274-0891LIFE AT TRILOGY:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certified License for QMA (Qualified Medication Aide) or CMA
(Certified Medication Aide)
- Experienced QMA or CMA in a long-term care or home care setting
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Fishers , QMA - Qualified Medication Aide, Other , Delphi, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!