Provides administrative support to the assigned manager, by
responding to customers on the phone and in person, creating and
coordinating projects in a computerized project management system,
coordinating invoice payments, coordinating hiring and
time/attendance record keeping, performing a variety of general
clerical duties, and process state licensing paperwork.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND
- Prepare and track surveys and reports, using filing systems and
- Generate reports.
- Manage inventory(office supplies and equipment).
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency with a desktop computer. Proficiency with Microsoft
Word and Excel strongly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of internal and
external contacts in a positive and professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and prioritize issues
requiring response in order of importance and level of
- Some light lifting.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little or no
- Previous experience in an office environment.
- Telephone reception experience desired.
- Knowledge of state licensing requirements.
- Minimum of two years experience performing general clerical and
office support duties.
- High school education.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin,age, sex, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran
status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected
by local, state, or federal law.