Solution Sales Rep-Enterprise Fire
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference - for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of ADT Commercial, you'll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit - -or follow us on - -and -. Position Summary: This position
is responsible for:
- Selling the company's solutions including products, labor and
- Selling primarily to "end-user" customers.
- Up-selling/cross-selling to the existing customer base.
- Maintaining and developing positive customer
- Achieving or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly quotas for
both the installation and service businesses.
- Growing the company's recurring monthly revenue (RMR) business
by providing solutions to existing as well as new clients. - Duties
- Using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to
influence customers and assist them in buying the products and
services required to meet their needs, resulting in revenue
generation for the company.
- Conducting site surveys in preparation of customer needs
analysis and estimates.
- Preparing statement(s) of work (SOW) and corresponding sales
- Conducting sales presentations to customers and management, as
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of company
- Acquiring and maintaining sound knowledge of all product lines
and services offered.
- Partnering with internal departments to communicate job scopes
and relay customer needs.
- Attracting new customers and up-selling a client base through a
combination of field sales, phone sales, and direct marketing
- Possessing excellent cold-calling skills and the ability to
identify and find new business. -
- Generating sales leads and customer account information.
- Creating proposals for customers; outlining plans for
preventive maintenance (including the scope of repairs and
solutions); reviewing testing reports and working with Service
Technicians to quantify service repair proposals based on
discrepancies discovered during system inspections.
- Assisting in marketing initiatives related to sales activities,
including the development of sales and business plans.
- Reviewing testing reports and working with service technicians
to quantify service repair proposals based on deficiencies
discovered during system inspections. Minimum Qualifications
(Education, Skills & Experience):
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's degree or equivalent, or three
(3) to five (5) years of professional experience in high volume
sales and a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of five (5) years of industry experience as a
successful sales representative.
- Must have consistently met or exceeded sales performance for
the past three (3) to five (5) years.
- Must demonstrate professional knowledge with an in depth
understanding of all or most of the following systems: fire
alarm/life-safety, intrusion alarm, access control, video
surveillance, nurse-call, plus low voltage systems in general,
installation, testing, inspection and maintenance.
- The ability to organically grow business by providing solutions
to a new and existing client base.
- Ability to build customer relationships through consultative
selling and the promotion of customer confidence in ADT.
- Must have a technical aptitude and an understanding of drawings
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Must have strong negotiation skills and prospecting
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
with the ability to present to senior level executives within the
customer organizations. - -
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint,
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule and be available for
travel, which may include nights and weekends, to accommodate
customers' schedules, trainings, meetings, etc.
- Must have a driver's license with an acceptable record and be
able to clear a drug screening. Work Environment:
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Normal office/field environment.
- Construction sites and customers' facilities.
- Must be able to work extended hours to support business
requirements. - Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; twist, use hands to
handle, push, pull or feel, reach with hands and arms; climb or
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10)
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately
twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ADT
Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do
our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee
feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save
lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent
working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Fishers , Solution Sales Rep-Enterprise Fire, Other , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!