Company: Ardagh Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Create and maintain consumable materials master records within
- Facilitate development of business workflows, procedures and
documentation pertaining to maintenance of consumable materials
- Monitors SAP Ship Help (Microsoft Outlook Mailbox) and responds
to internal customers request for consumable materials master data
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and
multi-task activities with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with SAP or similar ERP systems
- Prior experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Perform MRO decision support analysis and ad-hoc reporting, to
facilitate improvement of inventory turnover rate, maintain correct
reorder points/quantities, etc---
- On-site storeroom reviews and auditing.
- Ensure adherence to MRO governance in accordance with internal
- Associates Degree, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in cost accounting or
- Proficient with MS Office and Windows based programs, including
but not limited to MS Excel and Word.
- Should have good working knowledge of SAP with procurement
experience and proven ability to establish category management.
About Ardagh Group
Ardagh Group is a global leader in metal and glass packaging
solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading brands. We
trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company,
founded in 1932. Since then we have grown rapidly to a team of more
than 16,000 people with revenues of almost $7 billion.
Today we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
- Did you know that Ardagh produce many of the beverage cans and
bottles you drink your favorite beverages from?
- Did you know we produce metal and glass packaging which are
permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled
without any loss of quality?
- Did you know we produce more than 160 million containers per
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and have a reputation for
innovation. We push the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering
new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to
recycle and save energy.
Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact while
remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible.
We believe that the success of our business depends on the success
of our people.
We strive to create working environments where our employees feel
valued, can work to their full potential, and where their
achievements are celebrated.
Here at Ardagh, we offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for
talented and creative people. If you have ambition and want to make
an impact with your career, come and join our team, you'll enjoy
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative
Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age,
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Ardagh Group, Fishers , MRO Specialist, Other , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!