Company: HUSE CULINARY INC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact us at to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process.
This posting is for a new Huse Culinary concept, the HC Tavern +
Kitchen. Interviews for this position will begin early January
Server Essential Job Functions
- Welcome each guest personally within 30 seconds.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words,
tone, and body language always.
- Learn guest names and personally recognize our regular
- Present food and beverage menus, make recommendations and
answer questions regarding menu items.
- Accurately and immediately record and ring in food and beverage
orders into Aloha.
- Receive and serve food and beverage orders to guest
- Stay appropriately engaged in the guest dining experience.
Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond
promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Monitor and ensure that no guest receives more than the allowed
amount of alcohol.
- Serve alcohol responsibly. Should a guest reach the state where
the server does not feel the guest should drive, supply a taxi. Do
not hesitate to ask management intervention when necessary.
- Obey and follow all liquor laws and card anyone that looks
under the age of 40.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept and process
payment, and provide change if applicable.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the server stations
including counters, utensils, shelves, and storage areas.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations
arise. Team Service oriented.
- Be ready and willing to assist server assistants with clearing
and resetting tables.
- Complete open and close duties.
- Report all equipment and bar maintenance issues to restaurant
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the General
Manager and Restaurant Managers.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and maintain a positive
attitude with a pleasant demeanor.
- Be a team player. Support and be supported by your
Server Job Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of Serving experience. (Fine dining
- Understand federal, state, and local liquor laws.
- Must obtain, maintain, and keep on hand a current ATC
- Must provide Serv Safe Liquor Certification.
- Must have completed alcohol service training.
- Must complete company training and pass an exam with a minimum
score of 90%.Server Work Environment/General Physical Requirements
(subject to reasonable accommodations if warranted)
- Ability to communicate clearly with managers and restaurant
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, and
lifting/carrying up to 25 pounds
- Standing for long periods (up to 9 hours).
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the restaurants'
requirements. Will require weekend, evening, and some
- Must maintain regular attendance.Server Uniform
- Clean black slip resistant shoes and black socks
- Clean, full length, black pressed slacks
- Clean, pressed white button down, long sleeve shirt.
- White or flesh tone undergarments.
- Bow tie (company provided).
- Dress jacket or apron (company provided).
Equal Employment Opportunity PolicyHuse Culinary, Inc. provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Server Job Functions DisclaimerThe above statement reflects the
general functions of this job and shall not be interpreted as a
detailed description of all the work requirements inherent in this
role. The immediate supervisor may expand upon the above list if it
is determined that additional duties fall within the partners'
scope of responsibility.
Keywords: HUSE CULINARY INC, Fishers , SERVER, Other , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!