Enviromental Services Team Lead
Company: Riverview Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Plans, organizes, and oversees the environmental services and
laundry staff for day to day operation. Assists department head in
the evaluation of new equipment and supplies used by the
departments. Maintains effective communication skills when working
with staff and employees of other departments. Flexible hours and
workdays in a 24/7 environment. Performs the same duties as
- JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with Operations Managers to ensure the EVS service goals
are met. Interacts and communicates with hospital staff.
- Oversees all policies and procedures of the department are
- Maintain the hospital in a sanitary and attractive condition.
Provide linen and laundry services to all departments.
- Maintain quality control programs to monitor and establish
needs for additional training and accountability for desired
results and keep records to meet the hospital and department
- Plan and coordinated individual cleaning routes for
housekeepers and workflow of laundry staff.
- Oversee the waste stream processes to include regular, recycle
and medical waste for a safe and cost effective result.
- Provide leadership and be an excellent example of customer
service to staff members, and to other department leaders in
determining their needs and meeting our goals and mission.
- Provide leadership for excellence in performance of job
- Flexible to meet a variety of requests.
Keywords: Riverview Health, Fishers , Enviromental Services Team Lead, Other , Westfield, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!