Overnight Team Member
Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Summary$1,000 New Hire Bonus
Night Crew Stock Clerks are key to making sure customers receive
the products they need promptly and accurately - leaving our store
with smiles and memories of unparalleled service. The majority of
their time is spent on the sales floor, where they are responsible
for replenishing stock and providing efficient service from "wall
to wall" in each area of our store. You are a team player at heart.
You know that you are only successful when those around you are set
up for success. You are eager to be part of an amazing group, and
have the ability to inspire those around you.Job Description
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Prior experience working in Grocery or
- Education Desired: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of ageJob Responsibilities
- Stock, rotate, block and maintain product on shelves and have
knowledge of code dating.
- Provide exemplary customer service and greet customers in a
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock
- Assist store leadership with inventory management, AR and
- Monitor expiration dates of products.
- Maintain safety as the top priority for our Team Members,
guests and products.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food
safety and safety guidelines.
- Set up displays on the sales floor.
- Unload and store food items in prep areas and coolers.
- Unload product from truck and break down any pallets.
- Load flats with proper product to be taken to the floor and
- Assist in maintaining back room efficiency by unloading
- Receive and process all vendor products.
- Ensure that vendors are delivering product to the receiving
area during established delivery times, and that the number of
vendors in the backroom at one time doesn't exceed proper
- Prepare product to be stocked by taking case of pallet, cutting
it open and loading onto flat, pricing, if necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils and
- Maintain a clean, organized and clutter-free backroom/receiving
- Make cardboard bales with bailer paper crusher.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, understand and communicate,
which includes the willingness to taste and experience new product
- Become familiar with products in the store so you can answer
questions and make suggestions to customers.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which
embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members,
customers, vendors and the community.About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc.,
we're more than just food, fuel and convenience. We're one giant
family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the
heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a
nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to
grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of
the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland,
Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our
GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we
are working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles on
their faces. We're always searching for the best Team Members to
welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle
family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Fishers , Overnight Team Member, Other , Westfield, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!