Patrol Route Guard
Company: Indianapolis Securitas
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Are you interested in being part of our Team?
- Apply quickly and efficiently online---
- Weekly pay---
- Competitive benefits---
- Flexible schedules---
We help make your world a safer place.
Securitas Security Services is looking for security agents with a
strong customer service background to work as Route Officer.
As a Security Officer, daily responsibilities may include:
* Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned
site, providing for the security and safety of client property and
* Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect
protection devices and fire control equipment.
* Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives
for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
* Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance
* Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe
conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked
entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized
* Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents,
emergencies, or security investigations.
* Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat,
flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials,
inclement weather, and other incidents.
* Prepares logs and reports as required
Night Route Guard / Security Officer Job Requirements:
* The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
* Valid Driver's License - not required for all sites
* Strong customer service skills
* Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment
screening process, including drug screen and background
* With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental
requirements of this job may include the following: seeing,
hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with
hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for
long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking
up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements
may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and
occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
* Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state,
county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security
Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and
* Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying
authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and
devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
* Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to
unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of
Minimum Hiring Standards:
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or
* Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
* Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
* Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing
to complete the GED program within six months.
Securitas is a global company that offers the most advanced and
sustainable security solutions in the industry. We are in 47
countries and have 355,000 employees worldwide and over 150,000
Securitas plays an essential role for our clients and in society.
The---Security Officer---position helps maintain a safe and secure
environment for our clients by actively monitoring the premises,
including patrolling a variety of locations. They preserve order
while enforcing regulations and directives for a client site
pertaining to personnel, visitors, and the area. Frequently our
Security Officers will provide customer service and information to
a client' s employees and customers.
We are driven by a clear corporate culture and purpose, which helps
us live according to our values of---Integrity, Vigilance, and
Helpfulness.---These values are at the heart of our culture, help
define who we are and guide our actions.
No experience necessary! If you have retail, food service or
hospitality industry background you are a great fit for this role;
if not, we will provide you with the training and everything you
need for a great introduction to a career in the security
With over 80 years of protecting the things that matter, we've seen
more than most. That' s why Securitas is the partner of choice for
companies and an employer of choice for candidates worldwide.
See a different world.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Whitestown, IN 46075: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Indianapolis Securitas, Fishers , Patrol Route Guard, Other , Whitestown, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!