Personal Banker Associate II - Hamilton Southeastern / Indianapolis
Company: Fifth Third Bank
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Make banking a Fifth Third better
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to
take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third
Bank.GENERAL FUNCTION:Selected candidates are intended to become a
Retail Personal Banker II after completing a 4-8 week on-boarding
and education program that includes rotations in Operations and
Sales & Service. There will be a certification at the conclusion of
the program to provide selected candidates the opportunity to
demonstrate skills necessary to successfully perform a role within
the Retail Personal Banker job family. The Retail Personal Banker
II role is a sales position with a primary focus on sales
development and relationship building through the promotion of
deposits, loans, fee-based services and the retention of customers.
Responsible for selling a full range of banking products and
services to meet existing and prospective customer's needs, while
providing specialized care and service to existing and prospective
bank customers. Utilize and promote the consultative sales and
service process, using the prescribed tools and interacting with
the staff for referral activity.Responsible and accountable for
risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns,
and personally following policies and procedures as defined.
Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and
colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive
customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk
appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing,
managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.ESSENTIAL
- Use the consultative sales process and Financial Needs
Assessment to build a thorough customer profile and identify
current and future financial needs.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Retail consumer and small
business products/services and recommend appropriate solutions
using our value proposition.
- Utilize CAMP and other approved Marketing tools to proactively
reach out to customers and set appointments for periodic financial
- Primarily focused on cross-selling to existing customer base
and engaging in outside sales activities (i.e. Membership Advantage
onsite presentations, business sales calls, community financial
literacy events, etc.) as directed.
- Establish close working relationships with assigned Business
Partners (Mortgage, Small Business, Commercial and Investment),
referring customers when appropriate to provide timely, and
holistic financial solutions.
- Consistently meet/exceed customer experience and
individual/team production goals and enhance year-over-year revenue
growth as measured by the Financial Center P&L.
- Provide guidance to CSRs with respect to the sales and referral
- Promote customer satisfaction with a friendly, helpful demeanor
- Act with confidence by answering customer questions and owning
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all
- Follow the Bancorp Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and
other related policies, maintaining ethical behavior at all
- Adhere to established policies and procedures while
opening/servicing the full range of Retail products.
- Participate in the consumer loan and bankcard process, owning
sourced loans from application through closing.
- Participate in the opening/closing process of the Financial
Center or Bank Mart as directed by the Financial Center
- Keep up to date on Retail procedures in place to mitigate
fraudulent activity and unnecessary risk or exposure.SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES:None.MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- College degree or work experience providing transferrable
skills or combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the financial industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop comfort level with sales
activities designed to acquire new consumer household and small
business customers and/or cross-sell to established customers.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of advanced math
functions that will allow for analysis of credit and financial
- Ability to professionally represent Fifth Third Bank in terms
of appearance and verbal/written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a working knowledge of Retail
policies and procedures in order to utilize good judgment in making
- This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of
employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
The NMLS web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides
the MU4R questions and registration Required for employment in this
- Normal office environment.
- Extending viewing of computer screens.
- This program will require the ability to travel within the
affiliate for training as well as scheduling flexibility.
- Travel outside of the affiliate will be required for various
classroom training sessions.#LI-JB2Personal Banker Associate II -
Hamilton Southeastern / IndianapolisLOCATION -- Fishers, Indiana
46037Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an
engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal
employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of
race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran
status or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Fifth Third Bank, Fishers , Personal Banker Associate II - Hamilton Southeastern / Indianapolis, Other , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!