Caregiver [Overnight]-Sheridan [Hamilton County, IN - Weekly Pay
Company: Home Instead - Noblesville
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job descriptionVery Sweet Female Client in Sheridan is looking
for an overnight caregiver. This is an easy client who needs
monitoring for stability, light housekeeping and making sure she is
eating properly. Quick hire!Per clients request, a female caregiver
is preferred but everyone is welcome to apply.Experience preferred
but not required.We encourage those who live in Hamilton County,
Indiana to apply!But First Do You Qualify...
- You are interested in a career as a caregiver.
- You are least 18 years of age!
- You have a heart for seniors!
- You are able to work in the Hamilton County area:
- Are you able to commute easily to: Sheridan, Atlanta, Arcadia,
Noblesville, Westfield, Carmel, Cicero or Fishers, if yes, we would
love for you to apply!
- You are dependable and hardworking
- You can easily commute to your client (be within 20 miles)
- You have access to a reliable automobile with valid
- You can pass a background check, MVR and drug screen
- You can easily lift up to 25 poundsIf you answered yes to these
questions, we want you to join our amazing caregiving team!Click on
the apply button today and expect a call or text from us! Want to
speak to us? Call Janel at 317-###-####.Schedule:
- Overnight - all days available.-As a Home Instead Care
Professional, your responsibilities may include...
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Care
- Supervision for Safety
- Meal Preparation
- Companionship and Conversation
- Laundry Assistance
- Bedtime Routine
- Some clients may require experience with Memory Care/Dementia,
Gait Belt, Stroke, etc...Click on the apply button today and expect
a call or text from us and even better, call Janel at
317-###-####.-Wages and Benefits
- Choose your own work schedule - during the week, weekends or
both - that fits your lifestyle - FT or PT
- Weekly Pay- Every Thursday
- Ongoing training offered after hire, get paid to keep your
skills up to date
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tapcheck - Access your pay early!
- An "open-door" policy- meaning any concerns can be addressed
with any administrative staff, including the owner
- We will provide detailed information relevant to your client's
care before you go on your assignment, so you know what to
- Earn $13 - $16.00 per hour"We want to help you avoid scams. Our
Home Instead office in Noblesville will never ask you for any
financial or sensitive personal information (such as a social
security number or driver's license number) over the phone, at a
virtual interview or via text or chat, and if you are asked to
provide such info on a call, video or by text or chat, it's
definitely a scammer posing as Home Instead."-It is time to do a
job you love that rewards you back, apply today!! CLICK APPLY or Go
to noblesville.careOur Story:Chris and Cheri Irons have been in the
business of caring as owners of Home Instead in Indiana since
September of 1996 becoming the first Home Instead Franchise in
Indiana. They were drawn to the profession by their compassion for
people. "We wanted to do something that made a difference," said
Chris. "We also had a personal experience caring for a family
member that made us realize how critical in-home assistance is."
The need is clear as the business continues to thrive. Chris and
Cheri currently have two offices located in Lafayette and
Noblesville, IN. "The rewards in this business are immeasurable,"
he said. "We truly have an amazing group of dedicated CAREGivers
who are changing the lives of their clients every day by helping
them remain in their homes." They live in North Central Indiana
with their six children, with the oldest, Anna, working in the
Keywords: Home Instead - Noblesville, Fishers , Caregiver [Overnight]-Sheridan [Hamilton County, IN - Weekly Pay, Other , Cicero, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!