Lead, Curbside Express
Company: Market District
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Summary$1,000 New Hire Bonus
Curbside Express Leads are key players in in our stores' success.
They make sure our Curbside Express orders are fulfilled quickly,
accurately and with a smile. They also provide unparalleled guest
service and support the Asst. Guest Service Team Leader. To thrive
in this position, you should be a team player. You know that you
are only successful when those around you are set up for success.
You are eager to support an amazing team, have the drive to grow
your career in leadership and have the ability to inspire those
around you.Job Description
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Customer Service Experience; 1-3 years in a
service-oriented environment, and be comfortable with technology.
Additionally, experience leading others is desired.
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Administer Team Members'; workload, conduct guest transactions
at curbside, communicate discrepancies and help bag and store
- Provide customer service that exceeds requirements for both
internal and external guests.
- Understand all guest service initiatives and measurement tools
(i.e. voice of guest, mystery shoppers).
- Respond to guest calls regarding product inquiries, special
orders and product requests.
- Schedule Team Members and delegate work assignments.
- Provide coaching and feedback to Team Members.
- Oversee and evaluate training provided to Team Members
- Attend and conduct daily team huddles.
- Write department orders, monitor ordering and supervise
stocking and receiving.
- Develop and implement merchandising plans using company
- Take an active role in building the store's product
- Utilize all available tools to help reduce and eliminate
- Comply and perform self-assessments.
- Pass all internal and external audits.
- Understand and adhere to the collective bargaining
- Develop and maintain communication processes with other
- Be willing and able to be back up other grocery lead
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which could include
nights, weekends and holidays.
- Maintain safety as the top priority for our Team Members,
guests and products.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food
safety and safety guidelines.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which
embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, guests,
vendors and the community.About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we're more
than just food, fuel and convenience. We're one giant family of
diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and
soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a nurturing
environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow.
Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of the
top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland,
Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our
GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we
are working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles on
their faces. We're always searching for the best Team Members to
welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle
family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Keywords: Market District, Fishers , Lead, Curbside Express, Other , Westfield, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!