Company: Village Pantry
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing exceptional, fast
pace customer service to our customers!
- Greets customers in a friendly manner as they enter the store.
Provides fast and efficient service. Thanks the customer.
- Rings customer sales using an electronic cash register.
Receives money, gives correct change. Refunds cash for returned
merchandise and/or exchanges merchandise.
- Assist with shift change by counting money in cash drawer at
the beginning and end of a shift.
- Uses special equipment to process specialty products, such as
money orders, credit card purchases, checks and lottery sales and
- Check identification for restricted sales.
- Checks and replenishes stock on food service supplies such as
cups, lids condiments, napkins, straws, and stirrers.
- Cleans and sanitizes all equipment used for service or stocking
food service products using the three sink method.
- Cleans all areas, using proper cleaning procedures and
materials, including (but not limited to) counter tops, microwaves,
shelves, floors, windows, cooler doors, food service equipment,
restrooms, and parking lots.
- Cleans and empties trash containers.
- Stock shelves and cooler, rotates and front faces stock.
Removes all damages and out of code merchandise from the shelves.
Price merchandise according to the price book.
- Check in vendor deliveries as needed using company
- Complete bad merchandise form.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned to
accommodate store operational needs.Qualifications
- 18 years of age or older for MI,NC,SC,TX,AZ, and CO/ 21 years
of age for all other states
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and
- Ability to lift 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a
criminal history background checkRequired
Keywords: Village Pantry, Fishers , Cashier/Sales Associate, Other , Farmland, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!