Company: Grede Foundries (New Castle)
Location: New Castle
Posted on: January 23, 2023
- Install and maintain all electrical systems
- Follow all safety policies when performing repairs
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical and control
- Perform maintenance Independently
- PLC troubleshooting, re-wiring, power distribution issues,
- Troubleshoots and analyzes control systems and electrical
- Resolve software/hardware and other problems.Qualifications:
- Technical School training or accredited apprenticeship or
- Fully versed in 480v, 240v, 277v, 208v, 120v, and 24v
- Formal electrical training or demonstrated on-the-job
experience in the electrical field.
- 5 years of electrical maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of all electrical codes related to installations,
hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Experience with panel building, machine rewiring, and
modification to electrical systems.
- Proficient in reading electrical schematics.You should be
- Blueprint Reading
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Electrical SchematicsMachines & technologies you'll use:
- Servo Motors
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
Keywords: Grede Foundries (New Castle), Fishers , Maintenance Electrician, Other , New Castle, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!