Company: Culvers Restaurant
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Provides personalized, exceptional guest service ensuring that
every guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy.
* Consistently provides excellent guest service and
* Demonstrates proper personal hygiene and food safety practices
* Maintains a neat, well-groomed uniformed appearance.
* Follows restaurant policy on attendance, respectful conduct of
team members and all other policies consistently.
* Assists guests with product knowledge and promotional information
upon request accurately.
* Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for
the safety of other team members and guests.
* Demonstrates proper food safety practices by accurately
completing the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
* Handles guest comments promptly and courteously.
* Performs primary position responsibilities timely and
* Performs secondary position responsibilities timely and
accurately, after the primary duties are accomplished.
* Performs back-up support accurately and timely after secondary
responsibilities are accomplished.
* Assists with odd job responsibilities timely, upon manager on
duty (M.O.D.) request.
* Answers the telephone courteously and professionally, within
* Prepares quality products while maintaining: portion control and
presentation within service goal times.
* Attends all team member meetings.
* Flexible schedule
* Reading and writing skills required
* Communicates with guests, team and management
* Maintains a sense of urgency
* Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
* Stand Constantly
* Walk Constantly
* Sit Occasionally
* Handling Constantly
* Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
* Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
* Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
* Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally
TEAM MEMBER PERFORMANCE SUCCESS FACTORS
* COMMUNICATION: Verbal and written communication is timely, clear,
concise; delivers ideas for solutions with problems; communicates
well with team members and guests.
* CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Supportive of change; reacts quickly and
appropriately; accepts direction and constructive feedback.
* DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense
and sensitivity in addressing issues and seeking solutions to
problems and challenges; gathers appropriate information.
* INNOVATION &CREATIVITY: Seeks new ways to improve efficiency,
effectiveness, quality; offers suggestions and solutions to
obstacles and challenges.
* PLANNING: Organized and able to establish priorities; delivers
the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities with
a professional attitude. Recognizes priorities and responds with a
sense of urgency. Follows procedures and policies in planning and
executing job responsibilities.
* COOPERATION: Supports fellow team members and is cooperative in
providing excellent guest service.
* QUALITY OF WORK: Delivers quality work on time at the desired
standards. Performs work duties in support of safety and security
* ACCOUNTABILITY: Delivers results on time and at the quality level
promised. Is punctual and ready to begin work assignments. Delivers
quality work product using resources and time allocated.
Keywords: Culvers Restaurant, Fishers , Crew Member, Other , Whitestown, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!