Company: Ardagh Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Duties and Qualifications:
* Must have minimum High School/GED
* General knowledge and understanding of shipping/receiving
* Knowledge and ability to identify parts.
* General knowledge of computers.
* Able to lift objects that weigh 50 lbs or more.
* Able to bend, lift, climb, stretch, lift overhead.
* Able to work without direct supervision present at all times.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Entry level position with opportunity to advance to skilled trade
positions through apprenticeship programs
* Must be a team player
* Willingness to work overtime as required.
* Willing to travel
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must want to advance into other areas.
* Willingness to work overtime when necessary.
* Must be willing to travel. (Flying, driving)
* Must pass the mechanical/machinist aptitude test
* Must pass the prove it test
* Must be able to work in a hot working environment
* Must be able to work at heights
* Must be able to work with minimum supervision
* Must have general knowledge of computers
* Must submit to a background check
* Must be able to show proof of citizenship
* Must show proof of valid driver license
* Must be able to pass physical and drug testing
About Ardagh Group
Ardagh Group is a global leader in metal and glass packaging
solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading brands. We
trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company,
founded in 1932. Since then we have grown rapidly to a team of more
than 16,000 people with revenues of almost $7 billion.
Today we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
* Did you know that Ardagh produce many of the beverage cans and
bottles you drink your favorite beverages from?
* Did you know we produce metal and glass packaging which are
permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled
without any loss of quality?
* Did you know we produce more than 160 million containers per
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and have a reputation for
innovation. We push the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering
new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to
recycle and save energy.
Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact while
remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible.
We believe that the success of our business depends on the success
of our people.
We strive to create working environments where our employees feel
valued, can work to their full potential, and where their
achievements are celebrated.
Here at Ardagh, we offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for
talented and creative people. If you have ambition and want to make
an impact with your career, come and join our team, you'll enjoy
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative
Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age,
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability or any other legally protected status.
Nearest Major Market: Marion Indiana
Keywords: Ardagh Group, Fishers , Stockroom Attendant, Other , Marion, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!