Fabrication Operator (3rd Shift)
Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Location: New Castle
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class
forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of
the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to
providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and
ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of
Earn an additional $1.50/hour for working 2nd or 3rd shift.
* Perform daily inspections of presses and hoist.
* Set-up, troubleshoot and operate presses to produce parts to
* Have the ability to perform advanced set-ups of presses.
* Set-up and operate multiple machines as required.
* Ability to rotate among multiple stations.
* Inspect parts per print specifications.
* Help train and assist new operators.
* Effectively communicate to management any production issues.
* Participate in continuous improvement projects.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Reading and writing skills, communication skills, read
blueprints, read precision measuring devices, basic math (including
fractions, metrics and decimals), some knowledge of robot controls,
remember, reason, analyze and problem solve.
* Per 8 hr. shift (stand 7 hrs., walk 1 hr.), frequently (balance,
push/pull, twist, bend, squat), occasionally (reach above
shoulder). Frequent lifting and carrying (frequently from 0 to 50
lbs.). Must be able to see, hear, have good binocular vision,
distinguish colors, do simple and firm grasping with both hands.
Must be able to work in a noisy environment that includes exposure
to heat, dust, solvents, oil, weld flash and grinding debris. Must
be able to safely work in areas of lift truck traffic. Must be a
certified hoist operator.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in
the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship
will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need
sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not
eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time
employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan,
Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and
Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition
Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: New Castle
Job Segment: Fabrication, Equipment Operator, Warehouse, Forklift,
Keywords: Crown Equipment Corporation, Fishers , Fabrication Operator (3rd Shift), Other , New Castle, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!