Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Install, maintain, and repair industrial machinery and
- Build and maintain new industrial and production
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect
irregularities and malfunctions.
- Repair broken or defective machine parts, using welding,
brazing, and other tools.
- Align equipment by using specialized tools (e.g. micrometer,
- Review and follow highly technical and complex machinery
- Ensuring operating safety devices function properly on
completion of repairs, modifications and installations.
- Transfer machines to several sites for installation or
- Disassemble machine parts for transportation or repair.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly
- Perform other related duties as assignedYou should be
- Blueprint Reading
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Mechanical Troubleshooting SkillsMachines & technologies you'll
- Conveyor SystemsSalary info:$21 - $30 / hr
Keywords: Grand-Ind, Fishers , Millwright, Other , Lebanon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...