CLASS A CDL LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVER
Company: Mohawk Industries
Posted on: August 31, 2020
Find your future with Mohawk Industries. Mohawk Industries is a
Fortune 500 multinational flooring company that employs 24,000
people throughout North America, including a private fleet of
drivers who deliver our products. Drivers who join Mohawk often
stay until retirement because we offer great pay and benefits,
consistent work schedules and predictable home time.
Hybrid/Warehouse Drivers assist with operations inside Mohawk
warehouses and distribution centers, and deliver products to
flooring retail centers or other drivers as needed. Why be a Local
Delivery Driver for Mohawk?
- $4,000 Sign On Bonus
- Weekly Average $1,150-$1,250
- 1st Shift (starting at 6:30a.m.)
- Home Daily
- Consistent, year-round work
- Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation Sign-on bonus paid out in 3 payments. $1,000 at
90 days, $1,000 at 6 months and $2,000 at 1 year. If employment is
terminated at any time during the first year of employment, any
remaining bonus payments will not be paid.
About Mohawk Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets
for more than 130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring,
offering a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate,
wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. Our brands are
among the most recognized in the industry and include Quick-Step,
Pergo, Daltile, IVC Resilient Design, Karastan, Godfrey Hirst,
Durkan, Mohawk Group and Mohawk Home.
- Be at least 23 years old
- Possess a Class A commercial driver's license (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months commercial driving experience
- Have good interpersonal and customer-service skills
- Be able to maneuver heavy products using forklifts and pallet
jacks if needed
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Fishers , CLASS A CDL LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVER, Professions , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!