Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is hiring Production Techs for--a privately owned
pharmaceutical company in Indianapolis, IN! --1st shift:
7:30am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday.Pay is $17-18/hour (possibly higher,
DOE). Contract with potential for hire!Apply today for
consideration. You can also email your resume directly to .
- Take lead role in sanitization, stock/replenish supplies,
equipment set up, and all related packaging operations.
- Execute packaging and inspection processes using batch records
- Responsible for verifying the calibration of all related
equipment and sanitization of supplies to support production.
- Increasing level of competency in the manufacturing area
procedures. Assigned job duties will include component preparation,
capping, inspection, and packaging.
- Learn the functions necessary to work in the capping and
packaging operations. This will include the operation of the
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Provide training of new team members.
- Able to understand the manufacturing schedule and coordinate
tasks to achieve the schedule.
- Provide floor leadership in the absence of supervisor or PT3
- Transport and/or dispose of hazardous chemicals.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.--Requirements:
- High School equivalent. College course work preferred.
- Two or more years of aseptic manufacturing experience in a cGMP
pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Must possess working knowledge and understanding of GMP
- Must be able to comprehend and follow detailed procedural
instructions in written and verbal form.
- Must possess adequate working knowledge of arithmetic functions
to accurately perform or check calculations required in the product
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use their hands and arms. The employee is
frequently required to stand. The employee is occasionally required
to sit, walk, stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, or crawl, talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision and peripheral vision.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and communicate GMP
compliance documentation as well as Standard Operating
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office such as Word and Excel are
a plus.--A Kelly-sponsored group health care plan called the ACA
Plan is offered to all eligible Kelly employees. The ACA Plan meets
the minimum essential coverage, minimum value, and affordability
requirements of the Affordable Care Act.--For additional
information regarding Kelly benefits, please visit .Why
Kelly--?You're looking to keep your career moving onward and
upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial
staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for
opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit
your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your
path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds
up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Fishers , Production Technician, Professions , Whitestown, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!