PRODUCTION WELDER II
Company: GMT Corporation
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThis postion is located in Waverly, IA - We Offer
Relocation Assistance! - Relocation Required for Non-local
- Direct HireStarting Pay Range: $16-$26/HR (Based on
experience)Experience: Welding: 2 years (Required)Work Location:
Waverly, IA (We Offer Relocation Assistance)Pay Frequency:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceBenefit Conditions:
- Eligeble benefits 1st of month after 30 days
- Only full-time employees eligibleSchedule/Shifts:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- WeekendsCompany Website: www.gmtcorporation.comFull Job
- Ensures materials are welded correctly by studying blueprints,
visualizing and planning sequence of welding. Performs selected
method and procedure of welding.
- Prepares materials to be welded by performing the duties such
as: grouping together materials, checking sizes to print, aligning
material per part print, tasking together weldment, verifying
tolerance and welding project or weldment.
- Produces quality weldment by accurately welding project or
weldment. May be required to perform any of the following weldment
procedures; hard weld (pre-heat block or casting and weld at proper
temperature to ensure weldment does not crack and it properly cools
down), production welding (verifies materials, welds and inspects
finished weldment to ensure quality) and heat treating (heat to
proper temperature and quench in oil or water to produce desired
- Finished weldment by grinding, sanding or chipping rough or
sharp edges, weld splatter, surplus weld or scale.
- Maintains safe workplace by cleaning work area, machines,
tools, and equipment.
- Inspects the finished weldment to ensure that all welds conform
to print specifications.
- Keeps training current and maintains ability to read and
comprehend blueprints and weld symbols.
- Accurately records work-related data to include proper time
reporting, in addition to other required/requested data and
information.This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school
- A "Fair Chance" job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance
hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are
encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma *If you
require alternative methods of application or screening, you must
approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not
responsible for the employer's application process.
Keywords: GMT Corporation, Fishers , PRODUCTION WELDER II, Professions , Lebanon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!