Company: Park 100 Foods, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Description Tipton, IN1st shift Material Handler IIThe
Material Handler position is expected to follow detailed
instructions, complete repetitive tasks, and follow Park 100 Foods
procedures to ensure work is completed correctly and efficiently.
They are responsible for ensuring raw materials are properly
received, stored, and shipped, monitoring and documenting processes
through handwritten and electronic means, and maintaining a safe
and sanitary work environment. Hours are a combination of 10 & 12
hour days: 7:30am-7:30pm & 9:30am-7:30pmCompetitive Pay and
benefits package$16.25 per hour base ratePerfect Attendance Bonus
program, eligible to earn an additional $2.00/hr for every hour
worked on the week's that you qualify for the Attendance
bonus.MedicalDentalVision401KShort term disabilityLong term
disabilityPaid holidaysPaid time offCompany Paid life
- Minimum High school Diploma or Equivalency Skills Requirements:
- Previous shipping & receiving experience required.
- Stand-up forklift experience required.
- Must be able to read, write, and demonstrate verbal and written
- Possess intermediate math skills
- Ability to work with technology
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and rules
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter, needing little
- Possess a desire for completing repetitive tasks
- Must show a sense of urgency in completing tasks and be a quick
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people with varying
levels of education, expertise, and backgrounds
- Desire to work independently
- Possess a positive attitude
- Ability to work weekends and holidays when required
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to
work in the United StatesEssential Job Functions (Must be able to
perform the essential functions listed below with or without
- Ships and receives raw materials and finished product.
- Puts away raw materials in coolers and freezers.
- Records temperatures of coolers, freezers, and raw materials
- Assists prep room with raw material needs.
- Assists inventory control with inventory count and
- Cleans and organizes coolers, freezers, and dock area.
- Sweeps and washes out dirty trailers.
- Picks up trash around the perimeter of plant, including
utilizing a leaf blower to remove leaves underneath
- Prints allergen tags.
- Completes all necessary paperwork accurately and legibly.
- Handles cleaning chemicals in a safe manner, utilizing safety
equipment such as gloves, eyewear, etc..
- Communicates with fellow processing members.
- Maintains a safe environment.
- Willing and able to work in a fast-paced environment with
multiple demands at once
- Adheres to Park 100 Foods policies and procedures at all
- Performs other duties as assigned.Physical Requirements of the
Job: (See detailed requirements below)
- Standing for long periods of time
- Performs tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to push and pull more than 50lbs.
- Working in varying environmental conditions hot, cold, wet, and
- Ability to wear all required Workplace Safety PPE
- Ability to wear all required Food Safety PPE
Keywords: Park 100 Foods, Inc., Fishers , Material Handler, Professions , Tipton, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!