Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Design and implement electrical control and distribution system
projects independently and with other engineering staff.
- Gather systems performance data to identify areas for
improvement utilizing data collection software.
- Assist with updating electrical distribution and control system
schematics for improved safety and troubleshooting.
- Collaborates with electrical engineering and technicians on
monitoring and troubleshooting
- Coordinate with maintenance department on electrical
- Perform other tasks or duties as required or needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical
Engineering Technology, or related field
- 3 or more years of experience in industrial electrical
- Strong understanding of control system design within
understanding of NEC, OSHA, and similar regulations
- Understanding of low and medium voltage electrical distribution
- Understanding of data network systems
- Proficient with PLC programming either Siemens or Allen Bradley
and associated HMI systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills on electrical systems
- Ability to work occasional weekends
- Experience using Autodesk software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work well with people at all
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to other locations as needed Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Fishers , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Delphi, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!