Construction Project Supervisor/Engineer
Company: RQAW Corporation
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Description: Position Summary:RQAW is in search of an
experienced Construction Project Supervisor/Engineer to join our
growing Construction Inspection Department team in Central/Northern
Indiana. The individual selected for this position will engage in
all aspects of construction project administrative oversight for
various types of construction projects, with a primary focus on
transportation projects.Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- perform daily oversight of construction projects
- perform all duties in a safe manner
- directly supervise and lead a project inspection team of up to
- provide thorough and accurate documentation of daily work
reports and materials certifications
- effectively lead weekly project progress meetings with project
contractors and client/owner stakeholders
- proactively advance construction projects to a successful
delivery; with a continuous focus and emphasis on project budget,
schedule, quality, and safety
- professionally communicate with construction contractors and
- prioritize and represent the project client/owner's best
- other duties as assigned Requirements: Position Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in administering and overseeing DOT
transportation construction contracts in a role of Project
- familiarity and strong understanding of Indiana Department of
Transportation (INDOT) Standard Specifications, Standard Drawings,
General Instruction to Field Employees, construction material
sampling/testing procedures, and general construction contract
- familiarity and strong understanding of quality transportation
construction practices in embankment construction, drainage
structure installation, subgrade construction, asphalt and concrete
pavement construction, BMPs for stormwater management and
environmental compliance, bridge foundation construction, bridge
construction, and maintenance of traffic installations
- proficient in use of SiteManager in diary, daily work record,
and material record development
- proficient in project documentation and final construction
- adept and comfortable with effective problem solving, decision
making, and conflict resolution
- strong ability to professionally communicate, both verbal and
written, with construction contractors, clients/owners, and project
- ability and willingness to work extended hours, nightshift, and
varying work schedulesAbout RQAW:
- Since 1954, RQAW has been providing our clients with infinite
possibilities by offering the best in engineering and architecture
services. Through strategic collaboration, we deliver innovative
designs, seamless execution, and careful attention to our clients'
needs. Our success is rooted in our constant and intentional
pursuit of innovative solutions.
- RQAW strives to continuously improve our services, our
partnerships, and our progressive results. Our clients know they
can count on us, and they confidently return when new projects and
- Our mission is simple: We want to set people free to do
meaningful work! We've been recognized as one of the "Best Places
to Work" in Indiana!What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture - teamwork/partnership...entrepreneurial
- Our leaders inspire us to follow our passions through their
commitment to open communication, collaboration, and versatility.
They ensure that RQAW continues to offer a culture where employees
can thrive and exceed our clients' expectations.
- Beautiful new office with fitness room!
- Work that Stays at Work - Genuine work/life balance served
- Rest and Relaxation - Flexible PTO...take what you need to
spend time with friends, family, and recharge.
- Health Benefits - Medical with Traditional and HSA options,
Dental and Vision.
- Prepare for the future - 401k with company matchRQAW is an
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: RQAW Corporation, Fishers , Construction Project Supervisor/Engineer, Professions , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!