Company: IGPS Logistics LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Job Summary: Perform assigned tasks in order to
push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or
materials. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sort, clean, and place pallets on conveyors according to
- Ensures accurate Inbound Sort Worksheets and TDS Repair
quantities when needed.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping pallet
area and workstations neat.
- Sweep, dust and mop.
- Always organize warehouse and work area for orderliness.
- Wears the proper safety equipment.
- May also assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Performing daily equipment checks, maintenance, and
- Ensures safety measures are always adhered to.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management (i.e.
janitorial duties) Job Qualifications:
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-year previous warehouse experience preferred
- Understanding of safety requirements for lifting and equipment
maintenance. Job Competencies:
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment;
Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit
the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time;
Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at
meetings and appointments on time.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures;
Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports
organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through
outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures;
Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports
potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities;
Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and
welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit;
Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and
group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's
efforts to succeed.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses;
Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to
continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with
others. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work is performed
indoors in a manufacturing setting with regular exposure to cold,
heat, noise, and moving machines and equipment. Must be able to
lift to 50 lbs, push and pull up to 12 lbs, lift, stand and carry
consistently, have proper hearing, vision and speech capabilities.
Can wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hearing protection,
safety glasses, goggles, or shields).
Keywords: IGPS Logistics LLC, Fishers , Material Handler, Professions , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!