Company: Irving Materials Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Do you want to help imi keep running so you can have a part in
building many communities in Indiana? Are you a problem solver that
enjoys the challenge of diagnosing and fixing electrical issues?
imi has an immediate opening for a Industrial Electrician in our
North West Indiana region. The qualified employee will diagnose and
fix electrical issues in our Aggregate yards and Ready Mix concrete
plants. Part of the compensation for this position is a company
vehicle with fuel card. Purpose of Position: Electrical and IT work
as part of a team, or alone, using a variety of skills to install,
repair, wire and maintain industrial and office equipment,
commercial buildings and aggregate / Ready Mix concrete facilities,
in accordance with established imi and governmental agencies'
policies and procedures. Key Responsibilities: * Demonstrates a
commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety
policies in all work environments and areas.
* Ensure all personnel follow proper safety procedures, including
the proper use of safety equipment.
* Maintain electrical and IT equipment for assigned locations.
* Train employees on proper electrical applications and safety.
* Perform routine electrical maintenance and perform repairs as
* Assist with electrical renovation / rewiring for plant / building
* Program, install and understand PLC / PC controls systems.
* Ability to figure basic electrical calculations.
* Read and understand diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance
manuals and schematic diagrams.
* All other duties as assigned by management. Requirements: * High
School diploma, or G.E.D., required.
* Vocational or college training preferred; minimum 3-5 years of
electrical/IT experience required.
* Supervisory experience preferred.
* Basic computer skills using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft
Office package, particularly Excel and Word, required.
* Valid driver's license
* Must be able to work flexible shifts, including Saturdays if
* Must be able to travel through out the assigned region
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, frequent bending, squatting and
overhead reaching required. Compensation: This position is a
salaried position, compensation dependent upon experience and
qualifications. A work vehicle is provided along with required
speciality tools to perform the work. Job Type: Full-time Pay:
$75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year Benefits:
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Day shift Experience:
* Electrical: 3 years (Required) License/Certification:
* Driver's License (Required) Work Location: One location
Keywords: Irving Materials Inc, Fishers , Industrial Electrician/Aggregates, Professions , Swayzee, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!