Posted on: November 26, 2022
Architects & Project Managers - Indiana We are actively hiring
for an Architect in Indianapolis, IN! This individual will have the
opportunity to take on more of a Project Manger role on the team
(depending on experience), as they will be responsible for managing
the Production of Designs/Plans on Commercial Architectural
Projects that range from $500,000 to $20million in construction
cost. This person will primarily work on Veterinary Hospitals,
Clinics, and Labs across the nation, along with some Commercial
Renovation and Ground-up Design for Industrial, Hospitality,
Medical, Religious, Fitness and S enior- Living projects. About 50%
of the projects will be Interior Remodels, 20% will be New
Construction, and the rest will be Building Additions and other
various projects. This person will work on a team with another
experienced Architect and 2 Interior Designers, as well as the rest
of the team, to create Architectural designs in Revit. Job
- Production of Architectural design, construction documents and
- Prepare design presentation documentation, design process
documentation, and working drawings.
- Partner with Architects, Project Managers and Interior
Designers to present design modifications or changes.
- Participate in all design and construction phases of
- Identify, communicate, and improve design processes with other
- Minimize rework by recommend alterations to design to improve
- Participate in project meetings and updates.
- Serve as Project Manager depending on experience and project
needs. Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree in Architecture
- 4+ years of experience in Architectural Field, specifically
with Commercial Projects
- High-Level of Construction Knowledge
- Ability to create Construction Documents/Designs
- Ability to Design in Revit
- Preferred but Not Required - Licensed Architect (5-10 years of
- Preferred but Not Required - Experience with Medical or
- Preferred but Not Required - Project Management experience
- This firm offers flexibility with remote and weekly schedule
depending on candidate's needs and experience.
- Full-time employees receive competitive benefits, with 97% of
the cost being covered by the organization.
- Leadership works to maintain a manageable work-life balance and
relaxed/friendly culture. About Actalent: Actalent connects passion
with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives
in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Fishers , Architect, Professions , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!