Posted on: January 23, 2023
What does a great Sr Application Analyst do? As a member of the
Fiserv Education team, the Sr Application Analyst will create and
evolve technology to service student loans. You will take
high-level strategy and work closely with the business and IT teams
to develop an efficient and comprehensive solution that performs
well, is flexible, maintainable and compliant with all state and
federal regulations. You will participate in all phases of the
software development life cycle (architecture and conceptual
design, requirements analysis, high level design, detailed design,
coding, unit test, integration and system, user and performance
level test). Additionally, you can look forward to using various
methodologies including agile and waterfall. It is common for
multiple projects to run concurrently requiring the ability to
multi-task along with managing multiple organizational efforts.
You're the kind of person who:
- Has good communication skills and strong problem-solving
- Can gather and assimilate information
- Is a team player and works well with other technical and
- Has a desire to both learn from and teach others
- Is able to think strategically and evaluate options in the
short, medium, and long term
- Is adaptable, can prioritize and is able to think ahead and
anticipate problems, issues, and solutionsBasic qualifications for
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and 5+ years of
work experience programming and designing business
- Experience in defining and developing high-volume, horizontally
- Experience evaluating new technologies for their
appropriateness to proposed solutions, including assessing their
strategic and/or tactical benefit.
- Capable of defining / implementing both business & operational
performance metrics into the application solutions.
- Experience working with C#, .Net framework, .Net Core and MVC
- Experience working with RESTful web services and XSLT.
- Experience working with structured data formats (e.g. XML, and
- Experience working with projects requiring compliance with
state and federal regulations.Preferred qualifications for
- Experience working with SQL and PL SQL
- Experience working with Bootstrap, SASS
- Experience working with NPM, NODE
- Experience working with Splunk
- Experience working with Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins
- Experience working with Salt
- A solid understanding of Student Loan servicingWe will ensure
that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Learn more about Fiserv: To support the total well-being of our
associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer
a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and
affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life
insurance and disability options. We are of our benefits and
well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness
education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed
to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't
thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves
the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine
World's Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we
are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the
Company's policy to make all employment decisions without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran
status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform
the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable
accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Keywords: Fiserv, Fishers , Application Analyst, Professions , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!