Company: RQAW Corporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Summary: RQAW is currently looking for a Project Architect, who has
a great attention to detail and is ready to join a rapidly growing
team. We seek Architects that are versatile and enthusiastic to
work in highly flexible, team-oriented environments that have
exceptional communication, creative, analytical, and organizational
- This position will involve leading a 1 - 4-person team for
primarily multi-family and mixed-use projects through all phases of
- Candidates should be comfortable leading the development of the
design of a project, facilitating the production of construction
documents, and ensuring adequate coordination across
- Mentoring and training of staff is important, particularly in
this highly collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, design or similar.
- State architecture licensure.
- A thorough knowledge of code regulations.
- Portfolio of completed projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit. Other software experience that is
beneficial but not requires included AutoCAD, Lumion, and
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to translate concepts into functional building
- Project management skills.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders and
consultants. About RQAW:
- Since 1954, RQAW has been providing our clients with infinite
possibilities by offering the best in architecture and engineering
services. Through strategic collaboration, we deliver innovative
designs, seamless execution, and careful attention to our clients'
- Our mission is simple: We want to set people free to do
meaningful work! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to
Work in Indiana every year since 2018, and we're proud of our team
for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and
- Our leaders inspire us to follow our passions through their
commitment to open communication, collaboration, and versatility.
They ensure that RQAW continues to offer a culture where employees
can thrive and exceed our clients' expectations. RQAW is an Equal
Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity PI202026395
Keywords: RQAW Corporation, Fishers , Project Architect, Professions , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!