Maintenance Team Member
Company: Market District
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job SummaryJob Profile Summary
A Maintenance Clerk's first responsibility is to maintain a clean,
safe, and healthy work environment, and to ensure customer
requirements are met and build customer loyalty by providing
unparalleled customer service. Job Description
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Experience in understanding lighting, HVAC
and refrigeration systems within the supermarket industry; Prior
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 100 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of ageJob Responsibilities
- Actively support a culture of safety which includes, but is not
limited to, food safety, Team Member safety and customer
- Display a commitment to learn about food and share food
knowledge with fellow Team Members and customers.
- Always conduct business with a clear understanding that
customer service is a significant point of difference for our
Company. Every interaction, whether with an internal or external
customer, is to be conducted with the highest degree of integrity
and with an understanding that the end result is to deliver service
in an unparalleled manner.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which
embraces diversity, inclusion, and respect for Team Members,
Customers, Vendors, and the Community.
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of
internal and external customers at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to
ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock
- Perform cleanups on spills.
- Empty trash containers. About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we're more
than just food, fuel and convenience. We're one giant family of
diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and
soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a nurturing
environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow.
Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of the
top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland,
Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our
GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we
are working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles on
their faces. We're always searching for the best Team Members to
welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle
family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Keywords: Market District, Fishers , Maintenance Team Member, Professions , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...