CDL A Company Driver - Weekly Home Time! - Fishers
Company: Roehl Transportation
Posted on: January 9, 2019
Class A Company Driver Job Now you can earn even more with Roehl's Your Choice Pay Plan! Effective February 4, 2018, the Roehl Your Choice Pay Plan will increase mileage rates up to 10%, with experienced drivers earning up to a 5 CPM increase and inexperienced drivers up to a 2 CPM increase. Don't miss your opportunity to earn even more! *Experienced drivers will get a 5-cents-per-mile increase at level 10 of the pay plan, and inexperienced drivers will get a 2-cents-per-mile increase at level 1. Based on their performance, Roehl truck drivers can move up in the Your Choice Pay Plan each quarter, and all Roehl pay levels will receive an increase. Job Overview:
- Weekly home time, regular & regionalized runs for a dedicated customer!
- Dedicated Northeast Kraft Fleet Truck Driving Job
- Join this fleet and you'll haul van loads for an established customer, Kraft, that's been with Roehl for a long time, and we're expanding our services.
- You'll get our popular Your Choice Pay Plan--- so you can earn pay increases each quarter up to our top rate.
- You'll get home weekly in this dedicated fleet, and, depending on where you live, you may get home during the week with a load. In some areas, truck parking may be at one of our facilities.
- Your routes will be regular and regionalized.
- Weekly home time
- No-touch freight
- Drive 5.5-6 days
- Mostly long-haul freight; some short repositioning loads
- Drive mainly in Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maine, Massachusetts, Eastern New York, Ohio, with some South Carolina and Atlanta freight. There is backhaul freight to the Winchester, Virginia, and Baltimore, Maryland areas, as well as to Florida. Eligibility:
- Class A drivers with at least four months of recent driving experience. Career Opportunities: Roehl offers career paths for all levels of truck driving experience. Whether you want to change your division or fleet or work outside of a truck in a non-driving job, our size means options for you to find the career opportunity that works for you. For example, many van and refrigerated truck drivers decide to use our additional paid training to become flatbed drivers. Others choose our curtainside fleets that offer a mix of flatbed and dry van work. Other drivers find that our HOMEtime PLUS fleets, which offer the industry's best mix of home time and regular driving schedules, meet their needs. And, we have dedicated fleets that offer many unique schedule, pay and freight options as well as local truck driving jobs in some areas. Want to become a trucking company owner? We have a lease purchase option in our Owner Operator Program. You can also become a Certified Driver Trainer or an instructor. As you can see, your career path with Roehl is filled with options! Benefits: From top pay and home time to a comprehensive benefits package, our truck driving jobs provide you and your family security and peace of mind. Our exceptional benefits are both affordable and comprehensive, and in addition to health, dental, vision and life insurances, they include things that add to your truck driving income like our Your Choice Pay Plan, paid vacation and referral bonuses. Plus, we help you retire in style because we offer a 401k plan and profit sharing. Finally, our benefits include intangibles that set us apart from other trucking companies. Our passenger (rider) policy means you can bring someone with you, and our truck driving jobs are pet friendly. And technologies, like our MyRoehl smartphone app, new equipment and outstanding, 24/7 maintenance support means you spend your work time driving and your home time at home! Hiring Area: OH, PA, MD, WV, VA, NJ, NC, SC, GA, and ALGive us a call at
Keywords: Roehl Transportation, Fishers , CDL A Company Driver - Weekly Home Time! - Fishers, Professions , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!