Regional LTL Driver - E-Commerce Freight - Home Multiple Times per Wee
Company: Schneider National
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Regional Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers get home multiple times a week and earn up to $0.43 per mile* starting pay. Enjoy a predictable work schedule in this CDL driving job, averaging 1,800-2,000 miles per week. Regional LTL drivers assist with tailgating over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.). As a Regional LTL trucker, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your Regional LTL trucking career with Schneider's Dedicated division today in Indianapolis!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Indianapolis Regional LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $70,000 per year*
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Regional LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience program Indianapolis Regional LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Indianapolis, IN More Reasons to Choose Regional LTL Driving at Schneider
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about LTL driving Why Schneider?
Schneider means what it says, and we have since 1935. We're a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be - and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
\"After working for several little companies, I've been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says.\" John, Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking companies in Indiana. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Regional LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a driving, company driver solo, company otr, company over the road, company owner, dedicated truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, regional driving, tanker truck driver
Keywords: Schneider National, Fishers , Regional LTL Driver - E-Commerce Freight - Home Multiple Times per Wee, Professions , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!