Team Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver - New Pay Increase - Up to $10,000
Company: Schneider National
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Team Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) drivers are among the highest compensated in the fleet up to $0.54 per mile* starting pay, with an average of 5,000-6,000 miles per week and 1,100 miles per haul. Enjoy a predictable schedule, 95% no-touch freight and of course the company of a partner. Start your Team LTL trucking career, splitting your miles, not your pay, as you rack up more miles and money than a solo driver.
Need a partner to Team with? Schneider s Team Matching Program will help you find a partner near you with similar preferences.
Already have a qualified Team driving partner? Both of you need to fill out an application. Our flexible Team program allows people who don t live near each other to Team together.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants:
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers Team LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $90,000 per driver per year* with new pay increase
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- $100 per week for every week out over two that you stay out
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Team LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience program Team LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) More Reasons to Choose Team LTL Driving at Schneider
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Learn more about LTL driving Why Schneider?
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
\"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it.\" Ron, Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking companies in the Great Lakes. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Team LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Associated topics: class b cdl team driver, class b cdl team driving, class c cdl team driver, class c cdl team driving, dedicated team, husband and wife, team class b cdl, team class b cdl driver, team class c cdl, team trucking
Keywords: Schneider National, Fishers , Team Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver - New Pay Increase - Up to $10,000, Professions , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!