Support Business Analyst Salesforce.com
Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Support Business Analyst Salesforce.com
US - Global IT
State / Country / Province
Job DescriptionAbout the Team
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the
world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies.
Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we've got a rich and
storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us
from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised
and ready for the future.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of
- courage & innovation
- agility & performance
- inclusivity & collaboration
- integrity & accountability
It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and
positive change. It means delivering tools, services, and solutions
that the world counts on when it really matters. It means
maintaining the highest standards in everything you do, every
Provides cost effective business systems and applications analysis
in support of the development and implementation of business
applications. Includes evaluation, analysis, documentation of
requirements, translation into proper system requirement
specifications and configuration. Formulates and defines systems
scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough
understanding of business systems, applications and industry
requirements. Operates as a liaison between technical personnel and
the appropriate end-user department. Evaluates and translates end
user needs and problems to technical associates and/or vendors
where appropriate. Understands the business implications of
technical solutions, and assists in defining and documenting the
technology solutions to support any future business needs. Teaches
end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate
communication tools as well as providing support for existing
- North America SFDC/CPQ: Sales Cloud and Service Cloud +
Interfaces with SBN that will be replaced with SAP in July 2018
Support: Help and Inquiry
- Qualify the End users request for Help on usage, training, data
- Coordinate with the end user for a ticket closure
Support: Bug fixes
- Qualify the End users request for bug fix in coordination with
the developers' team
- Coordinate with the developers and the End Users for building,
testing and validating the fix
- Gather, analyse and align business requirements for each
instance (during requirements gathering meetings)
- Assess business requests, translate them into functional
- Document and get the "sign off" from the Business to pass the
requirements to the development team
- Communicate and share new processes within the
- Set & run business scenarios for user acceptance tests
- Participate in testing and approving the "application
enhancement requests" in a test environment - before production
- Manage the deployments: deliver training & support for key
users (as part of the deployment)
- Share feedback with the technical delivery team
- Work with a core team to provide ongoing support and review
--- Knowledge of basic principles, methods, technologies and
practices of a professional/technical field.
- Apply a basic understanding of the underlying principles of a
professional discipline -typically obtained through formal
- General knowledge of procedures and activities within own work
- Ability to relate actual day-to-day work to business
- Focused on learning the key aspects and duties of the job being
--- Applies research, information gathering and analytical
- Selects appropriate alternatives from defined options.
- Collects required documentation; verifies conformance of
documents with standards.
- Assesses accuracy of detailed information.
- Tracks, maintains and produces regular and ad hoc
- Handles detailed, structured problems.
- Identifies roadblocks to task completion and effectively brings
them to management for resolution.
- Generally uses existing procedures to resolve standard
- Works on assignments where judgment is required a majority of
--- Works under general direction, seeks assistance as
- Completes work in accordance with accepted practices within
- Establishes approaches for completing assignments.
- Independently gathers information.
- Adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities; accepts
responsibility for results of actions.
- Works with team to support achievement of project milestones
and deliver on internal and/or external commitments.
- When assigned to a customer team, supports small project teams
or specific components of a customer engagement.
--- Contributes to own team/closely related teams through quality
and accuracy of own output.
- Understands how work area performance impacts results.
- Builds productive internal relationships.
- Collaborates with others to achieve objectives and ensure
- Conveys information in a concise and professional
- Asks effective questions and solicits feedback to understand
- Anticipates future needs based on past transactions.
Skills & Experience
- 4-6 years' experience in CRM-related IT / business analyst
projects (SFDC preferred)
- knowledge of SFDC Sales, Service clouds; experience with
modelling business processes - sales and operations.
- Salesforce certification: ADM 201 (ADM 202 is a plus)
- Experience with interpreting business needs and translating
them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent communication skills; ability to manage relationships
with diverse stakeholders
- Dynamic, open to change
- Effective time management
--- Undergraduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience, or
- Graduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experienceRequisition
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Fishers , Support Business Analyst Salesforce.com, Professions , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!