Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Posted on: May 4, 2020
STANLEY Products and Solutions, part of Stanley Black & Decker,
designs and manufactures industry leading physical security
solutions including video monitoring, electronic access control,
alarm systems and big data analytics for retail. Our world-class
portfolio comprises four trusted, market-tested brands: 3xLOGIC,
PACOM, Sonitrol and PAC/GDX.
It is an exciting time to work for STANLEY Security. We are seeking
a world classSales Engineer, to be part of our Security Products &
Solutions (SPS) division. If you are an extreme self-starter and
thrive in an energetic, fast-paced work environment, and you love
to be hands-on with new technologies, and have a strong sense of
ownership, urgency, and drive, then we are looking for you.
STANLEY Security is a leading global manufacturer and integrator of
comprehensive security solutions for a wide range of industries,
and offers a highly challenging, yet interesting work environment.
This position will be expected to engage with the Sales, Technical
and Development teams, sharing and working with them to achieve the
highest level of success and customer satisfaction.
The primary function of this role is to provide application
deployment and configuration expertise during the pre- and
post-sales phases of projects involving 3xLOGIC, PACOM and Sonitrol
video, intrusion and access control products. This is a customer
facing role that requires an extensive knowledge of Stanley
Security Products & Solutions group s product offerings, and the
ability to adhere to strict customer deadlines. National and
international travel will be required.
Project delivery is key to success in this role, and essential in
the Company s expansion strategy. Excellent written and verbal
communications skills, project planning & management skills, along
with strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a
pre-requisite for success in this role.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop and maintain an extensive working knowledge of 3xLOGIC,
PACOM and Sonitrol products.
* Work with the Sales teams to design and understand customer
* Project planning and responsibility for system deployments.
* Work effectively with the Sales and/or Project Manager to ensure
deadlines are met during the pre-sale, post-sale and commissioning
phases of a project.
* Knowledge of the setup and configuration of 3rdparty systems
integrating with Stanley SPS solutions.
* Define product and functional requirements based on customer and
* Conduct in-depth product demonstrations and presentations both
on- and off-site.
* Work with the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure Stanley SPS has
the capability to accurately demonstrate the value of our
* Assist in the creation of technical and application notes on
Stanley SPS products.
* Ensure that new opportunities for revenue are raised with the
relevant Product Manager.
* Deployment of 3xLOGIC, PACOM and Sonitrol product solutions at
customer locations, including software and hardware commissioning,
either individually or as part of a solutions team.
* On-site configuration of product solutions to ensure they meet
the Statement of Works/Functional Specification for a project.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and
* Participate in trade shows, exhibitions and seminars.
* Conduct training on the products to partners and customers.
* In-house pre-configuration of 3xLOGIC, PACOM and Sonitrol product
solutions to ensure they meet the Statement of Works/Functional
Specification for a project.
* Work with the Technical Support team to assure a smooth
transition from pre-sales to the post-sales implementation
* Work with the Development team to ensure internal and external
product feedback is incorporated into the product development
* Work with the Product Test team to ensure SPS product testing
environments accurately reflect real-world deployments.
* Remote and on-site response to technical support of product
* Conduct product training to Sales associates.
* Ensure training material is up to date and relevant for partners
* Work on internal solutions projects that allow the product to be
implemented more effectively and efficiently.
* Technical Support/Helpdesk assistance, as required
* Bachelor s Degree
* 2+ yearsu0027 experience in electronic security
* 2 years experience with database architectures and methodologies,
ideally of Microsoft SQL Server 2008+ and the ability to manipulate
data effectively and efficiently using SQL
* 2 years experience with Windows Server and Workstation
* 2 years experience with PC configuration and troubleshooting with
the Windows operating system
* Ability to obtain a valid passport
* Ability to travel and work away from the office when required
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Information
Systems Engineering or other software-related degree
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills; in particular,
the ability to interpret written requirements and technical
specification documents and implement a solution with the SPS
* Excellent knowledge of VM Environments, Microsoft Clustering, and
Disaster Recovery/Redundancy principles.
* Ability to work on classified projects, some of which may require
government, police or other clearance.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status,
age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Fishers , Sales Engineer, Sales , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!